Payment methods and plans
Payments are accepted through PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Apple Pay. If you need a different arrangement please contact me through the contact form on the website, DM on instagram @mapoupeecherie, or email me at bonjour at mapoupeecherie.com
Layaway plans are offered in a maximum of 2 (two) installments and 30 days period. It works as follows:
- When checking out, click the "Layaway plan" drop down and select the "50% now + 50% in 30 days" option
- You will be charged a deposit of 50% of the price of the doll at checkout. This is non-refundable, even if you decide not to keep the doll later.
- You will get a separate email from me with a link to separate listing in the shop to purchase when you are ready to make your second payment
- I will send you a reminder 7, 3, and 1 day before your layaway payment is due, and kindly remind you to make the purchase regarding your last installment
- I will ship your doll as soon as you pay your second installment.
- Failure to make a payment on the second installment will result in you forfeiting, that is, giving up, the money you put up on deposit with me with your order, and cancellation of your order.
- Please contact me as soon as you can if you won't be able to meet your second installment payment before the due date and we can figure something out.
Layaway Plan Terms and Conditions
- The individual or entity placing an order on this website will hereby be identified as the "customer".
- Carolina Santello, hereby identified as the "artist"
- The sales price as indicated on the website when the option "No layaway" is selected will hereby be referred to as "total price"
- The artist shall be paid by the customer the amount of 50% of the sales price of the item indicated on this website "No layaway" bought on a layaway plan immediately upon placement of the order. This amount is hereby named "deposit".
- The amount equal to the total price minus the deposit will hereby be named the "remainder" value or "last installment".
- The customer understands that by placing an order on this website with a Layaway Plan as described above, they are accepting the terms and conditions laid down in this contract.
- The customer accepts the responsibility of paying the remainder within 30 days of having paid the deposit.
- The artist forfeits the right to sell the item ordered by the customer to another individual or entity until the due date of the remainder.
- The artist will ship the items ordered only after the payment of the remainder by the customer
- Cancellation or Annulment
- The customer may cancel this contract at any time after payment of the deposit and before the due date of the remainder. By doing so, the customer forfeits the monies paid regarding the deposit, which will be retained by the artist as a contract dissolution fee.
- The artist may cancel this contract in the event that the items ordered would be out of stock, damaged or affected in a way that would render the product ordered to not be in the state advertised. In that event, the artist will refund the full monies paid by the customer.